Running Comps is my Cardio, Buy and Sell with Danielle!
Danielle Behun Graduated from Cloverleaf high school in 2000. After high school Danielle was licensed as a massage therapist, and also took part in helping her husband start an Ohio based Insulation company.Helping people has always been something Danielle has enjoyed. Over the years she and her husband invested in real estate rental properties, as well as house flipping. This opened the idea of a future in Real Estate. After starting a family 11 years ago, while being a stay at home mom to 2 kids and 2 Big dogs, family became first priority. After all these years, we decided as a family, to start taking steps to open the door to the real estate career again, and here I am!
Nice to meet you! I’m excited to be of the best help to you by being YOUR agent.I look forward to help YOU sell ,or find YOUR perfect home!
As A Realtor®? I pride myself on always being-
* Knowledgeable. I strive to understand our markets and our clients’ needs.
* Connected. Relationships are everything, I connect people to their homes and to their communities.
* Passionate. I believe that working with “all heart” can change the world.
* Playful. I love what I do and it shows.
* Upstanding. My clients’ needs and best interests are at the heart of everything I do.
* Effective. We set a high bar and move mountains to exceed expectations.
What we do together as a brokerage-
* Specialized departments collaborate to support our agents and you.
* We guide our clients through what can be a stressful and emotional process.
* Our experienced Agents strongly negotiate for you.
* To alleviate stress, we anticipate steps to ensure you’re informed and ready to take action.
* Our local Agents know that real estate is more than a house structure: it’s a community.
My Personal Promise to you-
I Promise to make all of your Real Estate needs as simple and hassle-free as possible, so that you can feel encouraged and excited about starting the next chapter of YOUR life. I will honor everything I stated above, to my fullest capacity. I promise that with every business transaction I personally make, I will to send a percentage of that transaction to a non-profit A.S.P.C.A charity. I always look forward to help better the life, or find a home for our fellow 4-legged ( 2 or 3 legged) friends as well as my clients.
In the Future-
I look forward to working FOR YOU. I find that it’s Win/Win situation. The best yet, is that it’s all included in our commission: Solid Experience. Ideal Results. Communication Guaranteed. Mission Executed.